Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chapter 26 Pt. 2: This Ain't My First Rodeo


It was a week before anyone else knew that I was back...Mason and I literally got home and stayed in bed for days.

"I am so glad to have you back," he keeps telling me.
I laugh, "You mean you didn't like that little skinny girl body?"
"Hell now," he says between trailing kisses up and down my skin, "I missed every single inch."

And then he proves just how much.
I have to admit I missed my old body too.  It's amazing how different all of our bodies are.  I was able to make love to my husband while I was in her body, but it just wasn't the same.  Her lady parts worked differently than mine do or something, who knows.


Either way, we pretty much continue like we're a new couple for the next month.  Even though Mason does go back to work and I visit people, whenever we're together, our family knows to call before they come over.


We are just so incredibly happy that everything is back to normal.  Now we can get on with our lives, just the two of us, no complications.


Of course, as we all know, God likes to play little jokes on all of us.  Just when I say I am planning on having a quiet existence with my husband, I get a wake up call...in the form of a strong curry scent that used to always make me sick to my stomach...but it hadn't in a long time.


as I slowly lift up out of bed for fear of upchucking all over my husband next to me, I realize why curry hasn't turned my stomach in awhile...

It can't be...

Damn it...

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!